♔♔♔ The Jeep Wrangler TJ horn relay is a electromechanical device that switches battery current to the horn when the horn switch grounds the relay coil. The horn relay is located in the Power Distribution Center (PDC) in the engine compartment. The horn relay is a International Standards Organization (ISO) micro-relay. The horn relay cannot be repaired or adjusted and, if faulty or damaged, it must be replaced.
Last search terms ~~
- horn relay location on 2002 jeep liberty
- 2002 jeep liberty horn relay location
- 91 cherokee horn button replacement instructions
- where is my horn relay located on a 2008 jeep wrangler
- Horn Silence Relay Circuit
- horn switch location on 2002 jeep liberty
- jeep patriotwhere is horn relay 2008
- Wherr is the horn relay on the 2010 jeep liberty?
- repair/replace horn on 98 jeep wrangler tj
- repairing horn on a 1999 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
- were is the air cnditioning relay located on a 2007 jeep wrangler
- 1968 camaro horn relay location
- horn fuse location om 1997 jeep wrangler
- 1988 jeep wrangler saara horn relay fuse location
- 1989 jeep wrangler horn location
- 1995 jeep cherokee horn relay location
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler break and turn signals not working what one is the fuse?
- 2000 cherokee horn circuit
- 2008 jeep wrangler horn relay location
- diagram of where is ac relay fuse located in 2008 jeep patriot