♔♔♔ The following pictures shows Honda Accord VTEC engine diagram. The engine has a normal 4 valves per cylinder arrangement. At low end speed, the primary intake valve operates at normal lift while the secondary intake valve opens only slightly to prevent fuel accumulation in the intake port. At high engine speed the primary and secondary intake rocker arms are connected to the mid intake rocker arm to allow high valve lift. A synchronizing piston connects/disconnects the three intake rocker arms. Hydraulic pressure against a timing piston moves the synchronizing piston A and B one direction, while a stopper piston and return spring moves the synchronizing piston back when hydraulic pressure is reduced.
- ★★★★ toyota fj cruiser wiring diagram and electrical system troubleshooting 2007
- ★★★★ 2007 ktm 950 adventure electric starter system circuit and schematics diagram
- ★★★★ chevrolet lumina engine control module electrical diagram 92
- ★★★★ jeep grand cherokee wj electrical wiring diagram
- ★★★★ volkswagen gti 16v wiring diagram electrical system schematics 87 88
diagram wiring fuse relay jeep wire ford box honda toyota location 2000 schematic electrical 2001 ignition switch chevy system radio engine nissan circuit diagrams 1998 cherokee 1997 starter fuel 2007 2003
Recent Search Terms